STERLING MOTORS inc
1807 Locust St.
You are looking at one of the cleanest custom builds on the market. Hand built by Johnny Legend Customs out of Villa Park, IL this one of kind creation is a real show stopper! The gorgeous lines of the DNA softail frame which has a 4 inch stretch in the backbone and an additional 8 down perfectly accents the inverted American Suspensions 8 over front end. The chassis attractively showcases the gorgeous fat spoked 26 front rim which is beautifully complimented by the matching rear rim that sports a 240 mm wide tire. The heart of this beauty is an Ultima 117 V-Twin with a Baker 6 speed transmission and an open 3 BDL primary. It is fired by a Dyna Super Coil ignition which is fed by an S&S shorty carb and it sounds just plain nasty ripping through its FSD 2 into 1 upswept performance exhaust. Almost all of the components used in the build are from Performance Machine and absolutely everything on this bike has been painted or powder coated white except for the few chrome accents and of course the rubber. Not only that but hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars were spent to diamond cut almost every component on the bike. When you look at this bike up close it is truly a jaw dropper. This bike was completed in 2015 and has been ridden less than 1,000 miles since. It was just serviced and everything is in perfect working order. The build cost exceeded $30,000 but we have listed the bike for half of that for a quick sale. If you could see yourself cruising on this beauty you better pick up the phone before someone else does!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2004 Harley-Davidson FLHR Road King
2019 Kia Niro Touring Hybrid
1967 Impala SS 396ci
2016 H-D FLHTCUL Ultra Classic Low w/ 3885 Miles
2016 Triumph Rocket III Roadster w/ 2698 Miles
1966 Pontiac GTO PHS Certified Rotisserie Restored
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door