1969 Harley Davidson Electra Glide for sale. I am moving onto other projects at my house. It is a good running bike. It has a new clutch in it. I have keys for the ignition, saddlebags and tourpak. It has been painted. The generator is not original. The tourpak is removable by pushing it forward and lifting the front, then lifting it off the bike
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door