STERLING MOTORS inc
1807 Locust St.
The FLHTCU Ultra Classic is a luxurious motorcycle fully-equipped with touring amenities such as an electronic cruise control and a CB radio/intercom which are all standard equipment. New for 2008 you will find Brembo brakes with available ABS braking. You will also find the 08s have a 20% larger gas tank (6 gallons) with new console styling, a new electronic throttle control, improved battery access, a fuel range indicator, a reshaped seat for more comfort, fairing mounted adjustable wind deflectors and an isolated drive system. You will also appreciate the rubber mounted 96 inch Twin Cam engine mated to the 6 speed Cruise Drive transmission. This particular example is a 105th Anniversary Edition which only came in Anniversary Copper Pearl and Vivid Black and is adorned with special badging, spoke wheels, ABS and the Smart security system. It has been upgraded with custom grips and pegs and it sounds awesome ripping through its performance exhaust. It currently has 26,601 miles and everything works as it should. With a KBB value that is well over $1,000 more than our asking price this beauty is sure to move quickly.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2016 H-D FLHTCUL Ultra Classic Low w/ 3885 Miles
1963 Pontiac Bonneville 389 Convertible
Sterling , IL
2019 Kia Niro Touring Hybrid
1967 GTO 2 Door Post PHS Certified with Hurst Shif
1947 Harley-Davidson WL
1966 Pontiac GTO PHS Certified Rotisserie Restored
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door