Hello, This 1980 XR-750 HAS NEVER BEEN RACED, EVER. The bike has only been started 3 times. It has not been started in over 35 years, so please don't ask me if it's running. Always stored inside the house. In the last picture you can see a bent fin and scrap marks on the front cylinder, to my knowledge it has always been there. May have even been from the factory that way because there is no other damage around it. This is a nice piece of Harley history.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door