390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
***BEING SOLD WITH BILL OF SALE***
After Honda’s smashing success with their 750 four, they decided to introduce an intermediate or “half scale” version. That made it possible to have a half-sized bike for less. There was also a niche for tax purposes in certain countries that bikes under 400cc were taxed at a reduced rate and had a more urban appeal. This unit was painted in Bacchus Olive Green and there’s only a slight paint issue on one headlight ear. The exhaust is in mint condition, and this was the only year for the four into four systems. Beautiful, sounds great, and only 5,452 miles?? This bike can’t get any better.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door