Fresh restoration just picked up from hwy choppers in Glendale, az the premier vintage m/c restoration shop in the s/w.
Will be ready for a 200 mile break in period, lots of photos available and to much info to type.. 1 miles, and color is a factory 1938 color Hollywood green. Health issues forces sale to get a electric start, typical old man stuff coming on. If its on the bike its correct, for those who dont know what there looking at. Possible collector car pre war, serious inquires only.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door