A Classic 1948 74 Cubic Inch Harley-Davidson UL flathead. The last year of the big inch UL-ULH model series. Originally build by Steve Hanna of Paughco, Keith R. "Bandit" Ball, founder of Bikernet.com and former editor of Easyriders Magazine bought and modified it slightly. It's a classic from the stock frame and driveline, to the mechanical brakes and tank painted by Greg Robles in Sturgis, SD, where the bike resides. It's the last bike photographed by the famous Buck Lovell, the former editor of Hot Bike Magazine and American Bagger.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door