218 Meyers Drive
2002 Kawasaki KZ1000 Police Special. VIN JKAKZCP262B519627. 16,639 miles on odometer. 4 cylinder engine. 5 speed gearbox. Front/rear disc brakes.
Repainted dark green - presents well.
Dunlop tires are in good condition.
998cc, air cooled, inline 4 cylinder, 4 stroke engine.
5 speed transmission.
Front and rear disc brakes.
Odometer reads 16,639 miles.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
** Please call us at 940-632-9454 to discuss the vehicle. **
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1952 Ford F1 Pickup V8 Restored
Sherman , TX
1968 Ford Mustang Convertible V8 Automatic Restore
1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS
1979 Ford Thunderbird 58k Miles
Sherman , TX
1972 Ford Maverick Olympic Sprint Edition V8 Autom
1957 Chevrolet 3200 Series Pickup
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door