Masterpiece Vintage Cars, LLC
675 N. US 31
Engine: 74ci Big Twin Air-Cooled Transmission: 3-Speed Manual Sliding Gear
Mileage: 16847 Believed Original Miles VIN: HDS55475
Exterior Color: Teal/Black Interior Color: Black
Chain Drive Single-Down Tube Cradle Frame
Leading-Link Front Suspension with Drop-Forged Forks Front and Rear Drum Brakes
Because of the low sales volume in 1934, which was triggered by the stock market crash of 1929, Harley-Davidson turned to flashy paint jobs and art deco graphics in an attempt to stimulate sales. The result is what you see here, a very bold, new design for 1934. We believe that this Harley has retained a lot of its original parts including the 74cid big twin engine, carburetors, handlebars, and wheels. Custom repainted since new, this VL has spent the last 19 years with one owner. Recently tuned and test driven, this Harley-Davidson is ready for the road or to adorn any pre-war collection. Take advantage of this opportunity to own and enjoy a low production, pre-war American motorcycle. One that has been properly cared for, maintained, and preserved for your enjoyment.
Call or email with any questions!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1987 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible
1978 Chevrolet C10 Silverado Pickup
1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500 Fastback
Whiteland , IN
1954 Ford Sedan Delivery
1979 Toyota FJ 40 Land Cruiser 4WD
1968 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door