East Coast Classic Cars
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#122 2005 Custom Chopper
Custom Show & Go Bike, build was completed in the spring of 2011.
Less than 10 Highway Rides since build.
House of Kolor paint, White base, Limetime Green and purple passion with Diamond clear top coat PPG. Custom built gas built gas tank, custom oil tank and lines. Atlas Precision machine, 250 Rigid Sport frame. 250 MM rear tire, 21" front tire, front & rear spoke wire rims. Chrome license plate with brake light. Foot pegs chrome & rubber, chrome dual mirrors. Braided cables, chrome head light. Chrome front end. Wow! What an eye catcher!
Ostrich covered light Tan seat. 2005 engine 1200 Sportster, 4000 miles freshened up with new pistons and came. 5 speed transmission. Martin pipes, chrome domed point cover, Chromite II throttle cable, headbolt covers in chrome, chrome brake calipers front & rear, chrome brake pedal, belt driven, engine painted Limetime green and chrome, green plug wire. Beautiful Bike! Visit our site at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door