STERLING MOTORS inc
1807 Locust St.
One glance at the low slung Kawasaki Mean Streak and you can see this is not your average cruiser. It is equipped with a 1,522cc V-Twin engine that is fed via an electronic fuel injection, it is sparked by a dual plug digital ignition and boasts 4 valves per cylinder which all work together to deliver awesome performance. A 43mm inverted front end and a reinforced swingarm with dual air assisted hydraulic shocks provides the rider with nimble handling and high-speed stability unmatched by the competition. Stopping power is provided by dual front disc brakes with six piston calipers and a single rear disc brake. The 1600 Mean Streaks bright 17 inch aluminum wheels enhance the bikes image while high performance radial tires provide exceptional grip and stability. This particular example is a 2 owner bike which currently has 11,722 miles. It has been nicely upgraded with custom grips, a throttle lock, a Memphis Shades windshield, passenger boards, a luggage rack, River Road saddle bags as well as a Mustang seat that has matching driver and passenger backrests. It has been serviced regularly with the last service being less than 1,000 miles ago in the spring. Everything works as it should and it is need of nothing but a new home. We have priced this gem as if she were bone stock with average miles so if you like what you see dont wait until it is too late to call!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1947 Harley-Davidson WL
1999 H-D FLSTF Fat Boy Custom
2019 Kia Niro Touring Hybrid
2016 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT RS with 4485 miles
2016 Triumph Rocket III Roadster w/ 2698 Miles
2004 H-D FLHRi Road King
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door