Selling my 1956 Panhead classic style chopper. Motor, frame, and trans are 1956. The vin on the motor is unaltered. The belly numbers match. The title is clean and clear, it is in my name and it matches. If you want one of the nicest Harley Panheads in the world, unrestored, unmolested, pretty much untouched.
The bike runs and works perfectly, starts up on the first or second kick, no leaks. This is rare vintage motorcycle selling for the best price you can find in the market.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door