You will not find a more original and cleaner then this 67 on the planet. Something else has caught my eye. 28,000 original miles. Bike is ultra rare you do not see 67's in this condition ever. Or a 67 period. Bike starts, runs, shifts, stops like a original 1967 motorcycle. Sparkling Burgundy paint, chrome is excellent. Everything on this bike works, lights, turn signals, horn, brake light. Bike has a virgin factory vin # and a clear title with matching belly #s. Shipping cost is buyers responsibility
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door