STERLING MOTORS inc
1807 Locust St.
The Electra Glide Ultra Classic has all the features of the Electra Glide Classic and much more. Fully loaded, it comes standard with a fork mounted fairing, an advanced audio system, rear speakers, separate passenger controls, dual antennas, a CB intercom, hard (lockable) saddlebags and a King Tour Pak with integrated passenger backrest. At its heart lies an air-cooled, 1340cc, Twin Cam 80 inch EVO engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) that is mated to a five-speed manual transmission. It's the ultimate touring machine. This particular example was optioned in Vivid Black and Mystique Green and is completely stock with the exception of a few bolt-ons which include the highway pegs, passenger grab rails and wind deflectors for the fairing. It is a 2 owner bike with 27,861 miles. It is in excellent condition and everything works as it should. It was just serviced at which time all of the fluids and filters were changed and a new battery was installed. We have priced it for a quick sale so if you like what you see dont wait until it is too late to call!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2005 Kawasaki Mean Streak VN1600-B2
1967 GTO 2 Door Post PHS Certified with Hurst Shif
2016 H-D FLHTCUL Ultra Classic Low w/ 3885 Miles
2013 Audi Q7 TDI Prestige S-Line
1957 Chevy Bel-Air 2 Door Sport Coupe Resto-Mod
1966 Pontiac GTO PHS Certified Rotisserie Restored
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door