STERLING MOTORS inc
1807 Locust St.
The Electra Glide Ultra Classic has all the features of the Electra Glide Classic and much more. Fully loaded, it comes standard with a fork mounted fairing, an advanced audio system, rear speakers, separate passenger controls, dual antennas, a CB intercom, hard (lockable) saddlebags and a King Tour Pak with integrated passenger backrest. At its heart lies an air-cooled, 1340cc, Twin Cam 80 inch EVO engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) that is mated to a five-speed manual transmission. It's the ultimate touring machine. This particular example was optioned in Vivid Black and Mystique Green and is completely stock with the exception of a few bolt-ons which include the highway pegs, passenger grab rails and wind deflectors for the fairing. It is a 2 owner bike with 27,861 miles. It is in excellent condition and everything works as it should. It was just serviced at which time all of the fluids and filters were changed and a new battery was installed. We have priced it for a quick sale so if you like what you see dont wait until it is too late to call!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2016 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT RS with 4485 miles
2002 FLHRCi Road King Classic
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited AEV Brute
2016 Triumph Rocket III Roadster w/ 2698 Miles
2002 Porsche Boxster S
2004 H-D FLHRi Road King
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door