1974 Norton Commando 850 Interstate models are the last of the 'pure' Nortons with the right-side shift lever and left-side brake pedal before a federal mandate forced a reversal of those positions in '75. An Interstate model with the rare 6.6-gallon gas tank, good for 200-plus miles between fill-ups. The bike is so complete in a specification that the fenders still wear their rubber mud flaps, and the speedometer glass still has a decal with instruction for engine break-in. Matching numbers bike.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door