STERLING MOTORS inc
1807 Locust St.
The Harley-Davidson FLHTCUTG Tri-Glide Ultra Classic features a water cooled Milwaukee-Eight V-Twin engine mated to a 6 speed Cruise Drive transmission that sounds awesome ripping through its dual performance exhaust. It is equipped with the BOOM! Box Infotainment System that boasts a stylish 6.5 full color touch screen display and delivers powerful full range audio. It offers 4.4 cubic feet of storage with a waterproof, injection molded tour-pak that keeps things neat and organized with its liner and storage pockets. The Batwing fairing features a Splitstream Air Vent and holds a 10% larger speedometer and tachometer with 68% larger numbers as well 28% larger fuel and voltage gauges with 30% larger numbers. Other standard features worth noting are the smart security system, the cruise control as well as the Daymaker LED headlamp and driving lights designed to see and be seen. This particular example is a one owner trike that was factory optioned in a gorgeous two-tone Twisted Cherry and Silver Fortune paint. It also comes with an existing warranty that is good until 08/17/20. It has been nicely upgraded with a high output horn, fender covers, highway pegs and custom grips. It is in perfect condition and has just 3,595 miles. If you could see yourself cruising the open road on this beauty dont wait until it is too late to call!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Impala SS 396ci
1997 H-D FLHTCUi Electra Glide Ultra Classic
2016 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT RS with 4485 miles
2019 Kia Niro Touring Hybrid
2005 Kawasaki Mean Streak VN1600-B2
1967 GTO 2 Door Post PHS Certified with Hurst Shif
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door