This X75 is an excellent and clean original bike. It is believed to be largely original except for a repaint, new tires, and a few other things. It was serviced this winter at Triumph expert Hugh Mackie. He did a full tune up, including:
Primary chain adjustment
Oil change/clean filters
Drop sump/clean filters
Remove carbs and strip completely
Clean, set up, and balance carbs
Change throttle cable
Install new battery
Check all electrics and lights
New plugs and gaskets
Lube all cables and swivels, etc
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door