390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
***BEING SOLD WITH BILL OF SALE***
In the early 1960s, Honda produced a series of 50cc production racers known as the CR110. The CR110 was a club racer bike in the popular 50cc class. Only 200 were manufactured between 1961 to 1962! Honda, in this millennium, came out with a “tribute” bike known as the Dream 50. They also released a small number known as the R series. You could actually obtain over the counter speed equipment from them. The unit here is offered in its original shipping crate. Crated bikes are indeed rare, especially if the cardboard cover is still intact, like this 2004 Honda CB50R. It will be like Christmas when you open it up at home!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door