Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. Looking for a trike? Take a good look at this 2011 Harley Davidson Tri Glide. It is in great shape and has a beautiful color combination of Bright Blue and Black. The 103 cubic inch V-twin engine gives the rumble you'd expect from a Harley, and a 6-speed manual transmission make high speed cruising highly enjoyable. You are your passenger will be plenty comfortable with these big plush seats, and there is storage everywhere you look! The trunk on the back, a cubby below that, and storage pockets in several spots. This bike is big and comfortable with floorboards for you and the passenger. With just 21,731 miles, this Harley has lots of life left to give. It received a brand-new battery on 7/24/2020, so no concerns there either. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com. For assistance please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door