East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#96 1990 Harley Davidson Electric Glide Ultra Classic
68,000 Plus original miles. Original owner’s manual and HD tool kit. This bike is loaded with chrome. ATV and motorcycle jack, battery tender, hand air pump for fork and shocks. Bike cover included.
Painted Burgundy and Black, dual front disc and single disc in rear. Looks good.
Rider Saddle with back support and passenger integrated seat into rear trunk. Antenna, Harley Davidson stereo with back speakers. Running boards. Nice.
80 cubic inch, top end done at about 61,000 miles. Mild cam, K&N air filter, new SS oil lines, carb rebuild. Oil Changed. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door