East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#057 2011 HD TriGlide Ultra Classic & 2005 Star Trailer
Sold Together; Not Separate
Bike has 8,800 original miles
This Loaded Harley is painted Burgundy and Black with a Burgundy and Black trailer with Red & Gold pinstripe. Fork mounted fairing, split 7 spoke wheels, a rear trunk with integrated passenger backrest. Hand finished fuel tank. Dual disc front braking system and a Hayes rear system, dual mirrors, windshield, air adjustable shocks. Like New! An attention getter!
The trailer has Harley Davidson grill with a cooler mounted on front, polished rims, wooden bumper, Harley emblems.
A rider saddle with back support with a high-end audio system, wide set handlebar, vented fairing louvers, full length footboards. Two cup holders, louver covers. Like New.
Powered by a 1690 cc with six speed manual transmission. Reverse function in the gearbox, cruise control, 2-1-2 exhaust system. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door