AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 10366 1957 Cushman Road King
Experience a classic take on the open road with this stunningly restored 1957 Cushman Road King! Featuring a two-speed transmission and a vibrant Tahiti coral and sapphire white paint job, this baby is ready to rumble. Plus, it\'s had an oil change just for you, so you can cruise with confidence. Get ready for a wild ride! This is a running scooter with an 8 HP engine. The consignor does not have a title for this scooter, but we will get it titled for you. ALL VEHICLES SOLD \"AS-IS\"
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door