This is a 1956 Harley-Davidson KHK - extremely rare bike in absolutely incredible original condition! Bike was restored from an original machine, any parts that were needed were found in NOS condition or perfect condition NO welds or damage anywhere on the bike, matching belly numbers, no chipped or damaged fins. bike starts first kick hot or cold. All cad plating is real and incredible, entire driveline is fresh with low miles. Tons of now condition parts were used including rims, tires and spokes. all the keys, lights work perfectly correct harley paint and scheme used.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door