Motoexotica Classic Cars
2340 Cassens Dr.
St. Louis, MO
St. Louis, MO
2011 Honda CBR250R Clean Carfax and low actual mileage! 1,434 actual miles 249cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine Low seat height Programmed Fuel Injection Analog/Digital Instrumentation Upgraded to 2013 Repsol Edition fairings 2011 Honda CBR250R fun, cool and very capable. This Honda CBR 250R here at Motoexotica Classic Cars only has 1,434 actual miles and has been upgraded with 2013 Repsol Edition fairings! The Carfax is clean with no damage history and the bike still appears in very good condition! If you're looking for an affordable, smart, capable and fun way to enjoy life on two wheels--have we got a bike for you: the Honda CBR 250R! The fuel-injected CBR 250R offers everything you want in a first-time or all-around great bike: Lightweight. A powerband that's immensely user-friendly. Excellent fuel efficiency. Unmatched reliability. And a fun factor that's off the chart. Since the CBR 250R is a Honda, it's full of features few other bikes in its class can match. And it offers a build quality that means you've got dependable cross-town or cross-country transportation. This motorcycle is currently located at our facility in St. Louis, Missouri. Current mileage on the odometer shows 1,434 miles and is actual mileage. It is sold as is, where is, on a clean and clear, actual mileage Missouri title. GET OUT AND DRIVE!!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door