STERLING MOTORS inc
1807 Locust St.
The Road King is a touring bike that features the classic look of Harley Davidson motorcycles of the past. At the heart of the Road King is the Twin Cam 88 engine isolation mounted in a touring frame for comfortable riding. It features an easy shifting transmission, a large electronic speedometer mounted in a die cast chrome dash, along with a massive, nostalgic chrome headlamp and nacelle to accent the traditional styling of the Road King Model. Also, the improved chassis introduced in 2002 features non-air front forks, a strengthened swingarm and improved rear air-shocks for superior ride quality. Factory optioned in Brilliant Silver Pearl this beauty currently has just 18,307 miles. It has been upgraded with a quick-release passenger backrest, highway pegs, a Stage I kit and it sounds just plain nasty ripping through its Python performance exhaust. It was just serviced right before coming into our inventory at which time it received all new fluids and filters. The tires and brakes are in good condition and everything works as it should. It is in great condition with the exception of a scratch on the tank and a few scratches on the saddle bags. We have priced this beauty for a quick sale so if you like what you see dont wait until it is too late to call us!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 GTO 2 Door Post PHS Certified with Hurst Shif
2019 Kia Niro Touring Hybrid
2003 H-D FLHTCi Electra Glide Anniversary w/ 2583
2013 Audi Q7 TDI Prestige S-Line
1957 Chevy Bel-Air 2 Door Sport Coupe Resto-Mod
1999 H-D FLSTF Fat Boy Custom
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door