STERLING MOTORS inc
1807 Locust St.
The 15 FLHR is a touring motorcycle for the rider that prefers the look of a classic windshield instead of a fairing. Features include the high output Twin Cam 103 engine, a bright halogen headlamp, Impeller cast aluminum wheels, hard saddlebags and an easy to read speedometer. Its air adjustable rear suspension and a comfortable seating position are perfect for long distance comfort. This particular example is a one owner bike that was optioned in Mysterious Red Sunglo and Blackened Cayenne and currently has just 1,115 miles. It has been nicely optioned with a Boom Audio 2 speaker sound system, a quick release back rest and luggage rack. It has also been upgraded with a Stage I air filter, a Vance & Hines Fuel Pack and it sounds just plain nasty ripping through its Vance & Hines true dual exhaust headers with performance mufflers. The bike is in perfect condition as would be expected considering the mileage. We have priced as an average mileage bike with no options so if you like what you see you better pick up the phone before someone else does!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2016 Triumph Rocket III Roadster w/ 2698 Miles
2004 H-D FLHRi Road King
2019 Kia Niro Touring Hybrid
2007 H-D FLHX 120R Street Glide 136 hp Custom
1938 Ford 2 Door DeLuxe Street Rod
2009 Chevrolet Silverado
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door