Here for sale is a beautiful and rare 1938 indian 4 cylinder. The bike has survived, and has been ridden in this condition and paint since 1960's . runs great, rides, and shifts as it should. I had a new battery installed , and had it started and ridden 3 weeks ago when pulled from where it was on display in collection. bike could be painted , cleaned and detailed, to achieve perfection... , or, you see many 4 cylinders restored, but rarely ever see one in this historical condition.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door