This scooter has a new 150cc engine. I acquired this scooter last year from a friend who rebuilds Vespas as a hobby. When my friend rebuilds these scooters, safety of the rider is one of his primary concerns. It has been setting in my garage most of the time ever since. I rode it maybe two times around Madison. It has less than 50 miles since the new 150cc engine, new cables, new wiring harness, new brakes, and more. It starts, idles, runs, handles, and stops very well. It has a lot of power with the 150ccengine! I start it in my garage about every couple of weeks. I have decided I do not need it and am going to let it go. It rides better than it did in 1959.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door