Selling 1969 Harley-Davidson FLH Electra Glide is powered by an air-cooled 74ci V-twin paired with a four-speed transmission and is finished in black and white. Equipment includes aluminum cylinder heads, hard saddlebags, an electric starter, a hydraulic rear drum brake, fishtail mufflers, and a police speedometer. It has a clear title.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door