Theiss Motorsports Classics Customs is proud to present this 2013 Harley Davidson Road Glide Custom (CVO) SE120R/Procharged. This Harley has over $60,000 invested in this build with full book of receipts and comes with all stock parts. Powered by a 110' motor, 50mm throttle body with injectors and SE air cleaner, primary cover, exhaust system. The 110' motor has 2,200 miles and the SE120R and Pro-charger have 5,800 miles. The new setup has: Timken bearings in crank, Balanced welded pro plug crank, Fueling Motor oil pump and cam plate kit, Cam chain tensioners, SS 640c cams, DD Borzilla exhaust, Barnett lockup clutch, 55mm throttle body and larger (blue) injectors, Thunder-Max Wave Tune #309-362 ECM, Power Commander Quick Shifter, Lyndall composite front rotors with pads (stock rotors/pads included in sell) along with both shop manuals, CVO bike cover. Has Pingel floor board extenders, H/D mid frame air deflectors. Tires with only 50 miles. Craftsman motorcycle ATV jack included, and two Bell gray half helmets included. 202 HP @ 63500 RPM on Dyno (have Dyno sheet) with medium tune pulley (10-lb). Harley sold with additional parts or will sell without (call for pricing)For more information or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door