VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Manufactured in Liege Belgium from 1905-1923. FN built world's first and fastest 4 cylinder engine with shaft drive; which was very successful in sprint and long distance Motorcycle racing. This bike is the 244cc single cylinder with shaft drive. Believed restored many years ago and looks very original and presentable. It has the twin saddle with oil cans and the deluxe handle bar carbide head light. Just came from a great private collection in humidity controlled building. Brought here from Australia to use on London to Brighton tour in Minnesota. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for more information.
Carbide Head Light
Twin Saddle with Oil Cans
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door