Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
0f 30 bikes build in 2007 for the anniversary of Elvis Presleys death MSRP of $58936 dollars and had to be in a special raffle to win the privilege to buy. This is the exact replica if the famous 1957 Harley FLH Elvis bought went first famous this and all bikes delivered to Graceland with photo shoot complete with LOA and painting by David URL with bike number as well as statue of Elvis in bronze serial # 8. this bike has just 134 test miles in stored indoors and pristine very rare to come on the market for sale please call us at 941-355-1955 for a personal description and walk around we can finance to 72 months and we ship world wide door to door.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door