390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
***BEING SOLD WITH BILL OF SALE***
This unit is fitted with a Starracer frame, which made it become the brainchild of the late Neil Keen of Missouri. Allegedly they were set up with the front and rear wheels slightly out of alignment to facilitate running ovals (where only turning left is an option!). This 80cc racer was for an entry level/child racer. It has all the bells and whistles of the bigger short trackers of the era, including optional GYT (Genuine Yamaha Tuning) kit fitted. This would make a great man cave accessory!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door