Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. Check out this fun caf style 1979 Triumph T140D Bonneville 750 special. The T140D was the second generation in the Bonneville series developed from the earlier 650 cc. The T140 uses a five-speed sequential gearbox, the gear shafts are removable from the right side of the engine without the need to split the crankcases. The clutch is of the wet, multiple-disc coil spring type and is cable operated. The gearbox is splash lubricated by its own oil contents. Freshly painted gas tank in the original factory color with gold metallic painted accent strips. This 750 cc with dual 30mm Amal MkII carburetors will power you through the turns with ease. New brakes, newer rims with Dunlop tires. Head light and signal lights all in working conditions. Mirrors and signals were replaced within the last 6 months. This Bonneville Special has been recently tuned and is ready for the new owner to use a daily driver or keep for a collection. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit Survivor-Cars.com. For assistance, please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers. If you are unable to come view the vehicle for yourself, we highly recommend you send in a third party inspector on your behalf.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door