STERLING MOTORS inc
1807 Locust St.
The Rocket III Roadster features blackened components including radiator cowls, rear mudguard rails, the air box cover, fork protectors and mirrors which all add to the already menacing look. Equipped with the worlds largest engine in a production motorcycle the Rocket III boasts a 3 cylinder 2294cc engine that produces an incredible 163 pounds per foot of torque at 2,750 rpms. Not only that but this 148 hp beast produces 90% of its torque at 2,000 rpm. All the instruments are there for you, fuel gauge, gear indicator, dual trip and a clock in addition to the basic functions. Then theres the signature massive twin headlights making a powerful style statement and lighting up the road ahead at night for safer riding. The advanced ABS brakes on the Rocket III are fitted as standard. This is a massive bike that comes with huge amounts of control. There's nothing else like it out there, not to look at, nor to ride. This bike was optioned in Phantom Black with twin Red Stripes and currently has just 2,698 miles. It has not been modified in any way and has no damage anywhere. We have priced it as if it has average mileage which is obviously not the case so if you like what you see you better call us before it is too late!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door