This is a very nice 1947ul that was restored from a complete and running motorcycle. The motor and transmission have been completely rebuilt. It comes with a Title. This cycle runs great and has apx 1000 miles on it since the restoration around 4 years ago. All fenders and tanks are original Harley Davidson. The speedo is 1947 and was not reconditioned because it was so nice. The inside of the tanks look good. The color is Skyway Blue. It has a real solo seat that was done by Worsham Castle Leather. It has new GoodYear Super Eagle style tires. The correct 1947 speedo shows 25, 475 miles. It is the correct 6 volt system with a rebuilt 4 speed transmission. The frame is the correct Bull Neck style.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door