390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
***BEING SOLD WITH BILL OF SALE***
In the late ’50s, Triumph Cub engines were extremely popular for short trackers. This unit has everything you need for a bike: a large oversize Alfin-style barrel facilitates cooling, a large Amal Grand Prix-style carburetor and is filtered by a Vokes air filter. The Bates fiberglass seat and period tachometer complete the package. Somebody even rode the wheels off of it!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door