Classic Car Liquidators
4515 Houston ST W
VEHICLE OPTIONS: -STEEL BRAIDED LINES -REAR CHROME WHEEL -ONE OF A KIND SWING ARM -LED TAIL LIGHTS -KORY ACKIN HANDLEBAR GRIPS -KORY ACKIN BREATHER -GUN SLINGER CLUTCH -GUN SLINGER BRAKE HANDLES -EXTENDED FOOT PEGS -DRAG BARS HANDLE BARS -DAKOTA DIGITAL SPEEDO AND TACH -CUSTOM HEAD LIGHTS AND RUNNING LIGHTS -CUSTOM BULL FROG INSERTS SEAT -CUSTOM AIR BRUSH PAINT JOB -CHROME CALIPERS -5 GAL FUEL TANK -120 TWISTED SPOKE 21"" FRONT WHEEL BY PAT KENNEDY
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door