Classic Car Liquidators
4515 Houston ST W
-STEEL BRAIDED LINES
-REAR CHROME WHEEL
-ONE OF A KIND SWING ARM
-LED TAIL LIGHTS
-KORY ACKIN HANDLEBAR GRIPS
-KORY ACKIN BREATHER
-GUN SLINGER CLUTCH
-GUN SLINGER BRAKE HANDLES
-EXTENDED FOOT PEGS
-DRAG BARS HANDLE BARS
-DAKOTA DIGITAL SPEEDO AND TACH
-CUSTOM HEAD LIGHTS AND RUNNING LIGHTS
-CUSTOM BULL FROG INSERTS SEAT
-CUSTOM AIR BRUSH PAINT JOB
-5 GAL FUEL TANK
-120 TWISTED SPOKE 21"" FRONT WHEEL BY PAT KENNEDY
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door