390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
***BEING SOLD WITH TITLE***
Yamaha was quick to notice the ”Cruiser” trend among builders. Like many other trends that manufacturers decided to cash in on, they released the Heritage Twin. It was also the last in a long line of parallel twins. 1983 was the last year these bikes were produced. This unit is complete and all original. With only 10 miles indicated, this bike is ready to cruise!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door