390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
***BEING SOLD WITH TITLE***
This 1988 Honda Goldwing Six was Honda’s monumental touring bike that was introduced in the 1970s. Riders wanted guaranteed effortlessly touring, so they upgraded to six-cylinder engines. This example is fitted with all of the OEM saddle bags and rack. Can be compared to a La-Z-Boy on two wheels! There is only 8,074 miles indicated on the engine but can go beyond 500,000 miles!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door