Motoexotica Classic Cars
2340 Cassens Dr.
St. Louis, MO
St. Louis , MO
2000 Bimota SB8R Motorcycle Limited-production track ready motorcycle#3 of around 150 produced totalAluminum & carbon fiber frame1,000cc engine producing 135hp and 5 speed manual transmission3,245 miles shown, but the title is mileage exempt It's not everyday that we get in a motorcycle as special as this one, a 2000 Bimota SB8R! MotoeXotica was Missouri's sole Bimota dealership for many years until the unfortunate bankruptcy of Bimota, thus making this a very special bike for us. The red paint of this SB8R is in fantastic shape, with only small imperfections, and the carbon fiber is still in tact. The gold wheels are a nice contrast, and are in good shape. The seat has no visible rips or tears. One of the rear turn signals is missing its cover. Under the seat lies the 135 horsepower 1,000cc engine, mated to a 5 speed manual transmission, which truly makes this bike a rocket. Out back, it also features an Arrow performance exhaust, which gives this bike a truly one of a kind engine note. This bike is currently located at our facility in St. Louis, Missouri. Current mileage on the odometer shows 3,245 miles. It is sold as is, where is, on a clean and clear, mileage exempt title. GET OUT AND DRIVE!!! VIN: ZESSB8R0XYR000003 Note: Please see full terms and conditions listed below that pertain to the purchase of any said vehicle, thank you.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door