390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
***BEING SOLD WITH TITLE***
Trial riding and competition was a major market to be in during the time this Montesa was made. Two-stroke motorcycles rose to the forefront because of their lightness vs. the typical converted British bikes with their four-stroke and heavier frame/engine combinations. The Cota was one of the lightest on the market. This unit is an original example with some minor deterioration of the paint.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door