390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
***BEING SOLD WITH TITLE***
The seat on this bike has a cowling with a sleek tank design that is known as ”Euro styling”; many were available with a sleek quarter or cafe style fairing. In the ’90s, Japan changed their tax code on the motorcycle from 400cc to 450cc; a lot of these bikes got exported back to Japan. The change in tax code makes it rare to find a nice, clean example like this one, in the USA. The only thing stopping this bike from being a 5/5 is some deterioration on the side covers. This rare bike has only 10,783 miles!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door