Classical Gas Enterprises
Call To Schedule An Appointment
2009 VooDoo Chopper
The Chopper craze started in California in the 50's and continues to be popular even today. They are identified by their long stretched out appearance making them look stretched out much more than your typical motorcycle. This very nice Chopper was built by VooDoo back in 2009. It was created to have an old school look like those original Choppers back in the 50's. It has a Kraft Tech frame with a single center down tube. It is painted White to go a long with the Red, White and Blue flag them seen throughout the bike. The flag starts on the front fender with stars and transitions to the stripes on the tank that continue into the rear fender. The paint is very nice. It rides on custom wheels with Avon Cobra 180/55 ZR 18 front tire and Avon Venom 90/90-21 rear tire.
IT has a S&S motor that runs and sounds. It is fitted with a SS carburetor and tons of chrome accents. The Baker 6 speed transmission shifts well with no issues. It has a custom wide glide front forks with a 40 degree rake, custom forward controls, an open primary with 2 inch belt and chrome brake calipers.
This is a neat bike that someone is going to have a ton of fun riding.
This thing is being offered up for much less than it cost originally at $12,500.00!
PRICE REDUCED TO $9,500.00!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door