Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING !!!!4WD/AWD. ABS Brakes. AM/FM Radio. Cargo Area Tiedowns. CD Player. Cruise Control. Driver Airbag. Electronic Brake Assistance. Fog Lights. Interval Wipers. Passenger Airbag. Removable Top. Second Row Folding Seat. Skid Plate. Steering Wheel Mounted Controls. Tachometer. Tilt Steering. Tilt Steering Column. Tire Pressure Monitor. Traction Control. Vehicle Anti-Theft. Vehicle Stability Control System. 20 Inch Wheels. 4 Inch Lift. 6-Speed Manual Transmission. 78,740 Miles. Aftermarket Fuel Door. Aftermarket LED Headlights. Aftermarket LED Tail Lights. Aftermarket Running Boards. Black Cloth Interior. Black Hardtop. Driver and Passenger Side Mirrors. Front Bucket Seats. Front Tires: 35/12.50/20 LT. Full Size Matching Spare Tire. Gecko Green Exterior. Jeep Floor Mats Front & Rear. Kenwood Touch Screen Head Unit. KMC XD Series Black Wheels. Rear Bench Seat. Rear Tires: 35/12.50/20 LT. Short Antenna. Toyo Open Country Xtreme A/T Tires. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door