American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
2000 DODGE DAKOTA R/T STK#: 1267 This 2000 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab is presented here in an eye catching red and metallic gun metal gray color combination with complimenting carbon fiber accents and interior of gray and black. It is powered by the 5.9L V-8 with subtle performance enhancements such as Kenne Bell air intake filter and performance headers. The exterior look is further enhanced with color keyed factory wheels, bed liner and lockable storage bed box. Comfort options include factory AC/ automatic transmission, power door locks, power windows, power steering, power brakes and rear slider window. Factory AM/FM/CD stereo with auxiliary speakers provide the cruising sounds. Seating is cloth two tone buckets with the Dodge trademark huge center console. Well maintained. -WELL-MAINTAINED -SOUNDS AND RUNS GREAT!!! -5.9L V8 ENGINE -DON'T LET THE MILEAGE FOOL YOU (205,371), THIS TRUCK DRIVES EXCELLENT AND DOES NOT --SHOW HARDLY ANY WEAR. -AUTO TRANS -TOYO PROXES STii TIRES (235/65 R17) -POWER WINDOWS -POWER DOOR LOCKS W/ REMOTE -2 DOOR EXTENDED CAB -RED/DARK GRAY TWO-TONE PAINT -SPRAY-ON BEDLINER -AM/FM/CASSETTE PLAYER -HEATER -A/C -CRUISE CONTROL -FOG LIGHTS -TINTED WINDOWS -REAR WINDOW SLIDER -TOW HITCH -PAINTED BUMPERS -REMOVABLE UTILITY BOX IN THE BED -CLOTH SEATS -FRONT SEATS HAVE BEEN RE-COVERED IN AN UPDATED MATERIAL ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door