2158 Union Place Suite C
Simi Valley, CA
Simi Valley, CA
If you the kind of person that needs lots of horsepower but also likes some comfort too, this one’s for you! This 385 mile Redeye has 797 supercharged intercooled horsepower and lots of performance features like SRT Power chiller, cold air intake, Active exhaust, computer control Drive modes, specially calibrated 8-speed automatic transmission w/ paddle shift, 3:09 rear differential, Brembo 6-piston front brakes, line lock, launch mode and more. As a Widebody it also has competition suspension with Bilsteins, Widebody fender flares, 20×11 inch Devils Rim forged Aluminum wheels, Satin Black Painted Hood, SRT Performance Spoiler, 220 mph speedometer, and RedEye badging. For comfort, the interior has Hellcat Napa Leather/Alcantara Seating, Laguna leather package, full power accessories, tilt/tele steering wheel, Air Conditioning, backup camera, and U-connect NAV / Harman Kardon premium audio system with 18 speakers and trunk mounted subwoofers. We have all 3 keys, books, original window sticker which of course will name all the options I missed, transferable maintenance contract, and factory warranty. This is one bad dude with all the excitement you need!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door