Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Orange , CA
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 2002 Camaro is bad to the bone and is an original low mile car. Over $50,000 was spent on this build and it shows it all around. LS3 stroked to 427 with the rear wheel dyno at 490 HP and built TH400 with TCI trans brake and reverse value body. Strange 60 rear-end, Moser internals with 35 spline axles and 3:73 gears, four corner QA1 shocks, and drilled and cross slotted disc brakes, BMR sub frame connectors, BMR F-body A-arms, BMR Extreme rear anti-roll bar, and Lingenfelter LNC-2000 launch control. Interior has custom seats. This is not your daddys Camaro or for the faint of heart. Offered at $28,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1964 Chevy C10 Big Window Beautiful Build
1951 Willys Custom Wagon PRISTINE SHOW MACHINE
Orange , CA
1955 Chevy Bel Air Hard Top Frame Off To Original
1958 Chevy Apache Pro Street 10000 miles
1968 Chevy Corvette Numbers Matching 427 Tri Power
1932 Rare Original Henry Ford Full Fender Roadster
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door