PRICE REDUCED FROM $48,900!
*957 original Miles
*50th Anniversary Edition
*Factory 5.7L V8 - 350hp
*6 Speed manual transission
*Factory aluminum block and heads
*HUD - Heads up display
*Power disk brakes
*Power windows, locks, steering, mirrors, seats
*25-28 HWY MPG
*Original Goodyear p245/45/R17
*Anniversary titanium wheels
*50th Anniversary Red Exterior
*Unique Shale Interior
*50th Anniversary Badging
*Floor Mats with 50th Logos
*Shale Convertible Top
*10 Disc changer (option)
One of the nicest low mile Anniversary Vettes on the planet. This car has never seen rain. MUSEUM QUALITY!
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door