390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
1 of 1039 manufactured in Competition Orange
5755 of a build of 7182
Includes Exterior Rear View Mirrors, Turn Signal Switch and Touch Up Paint
The Ford Mustang Mach 1 is a performance-oriented option package of the Ford Mustang, originally introduced in August 1968 for the 1969 model year. It was available until 1978, returned briefly in 2003, 2004, and most recently 2021.
The Ford Mustang Mach 1 is a performance oriented option package of the Ford Mustang that was originally introduced in 1968 and 1969. After the discontinuation of the original Mach 1, the model was brought back in 2003-2004 and featured a 305 HP 4.6L 32V V8. The 5 speed manual this Mach 1 is equipped with makes it quite easy to get in trouble and boy does she scream when you open up this beast! This particular model is believed to be a 2 owner car, the original owner swapped the car into his dad’s name after going through a troubled marriage. The car was bought by the previous owner with only 20,000 miles and is still under 30,000 miles after a few years of ownership! This car is a garage queen that represents its era extremely well and is 100% road ready. This particular Mustang is equipped with a Bassani axle back exhaust system and has the updated Terminator Cobra mirrors (the original mirrors are included). The rest of the car has been left untouched and certainly will win several awards for its originality alone! There were only 1,019 Mach 1s completed in Competition Orange and only a total of 7100 developed. Do not miss your opportunity to snag this extremely well kept car for a great price!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door